Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Friday, May 1, 2015

We have 5 new products today!

I'm on a bit of a "vacation" from a regular schedule on new products, so I have not released much in the past several weeks.

HOWEVER today I do have 5 products that I have been inspired to create on my own time and not for any kind of schedule.  I like the products better when they aren't done for a rigid time frame, but rather just in a recreational time frame.

FIRSTLY, I need to address that one of these products is a DIGITALLY RE-COLORED product.  This means that it was previously offered as a digitally colored set, but I didn't really like the original color images.  So I have re-colored them with better painting techniques and I like the outcome much better now.  The old set if you still have it, still applies to all terms and conditions and cannot be shared, and will not be available to purchase.
PELICAN DREAMS COLOR+ UPDATED (click to go to shop page and see Creative Team creations)

VERY IMPORTANT:  IF YOU PURCHASED THE OLDER COLOR VERSION of the PELICAN DREAMS COLOR+, you are entitled to receive this new set at NO COST.  But you MUST follow this certain procedure to prove you made the purchase:
  1. Login to your Doodlepantry.com account and go to account maintenance and look at your order history in the middle of the screen
  2. Browse through your order numbers, you might have to click VIEW next to each order to look inside each one
  3. Find the order with the Pelican Dreams Color on it
  4. Email me directly with the order number that it was on
  5. The new product will be ADDED to your old order number and you will be given instructions on how to download it directly from the shop site while logged into your account
If you cannot remember your password to your account, I can search your orders for you, but you must be able to tell me the EMAIL that is listed on your account (or email me from that same email) and also tell me the city, state you live in.  I will then search your orders for you, if the Pelican Dreams Color+ (original) is there, I will give you a new password and instruct you how to retrieve your new product download.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our next product for today is CUTE CRAWLIES.   (click to go to shop page and see Creative Team creations)
These images were actually previously drawn by me for CDS polymer stamps, which has closed business. The images became Doodle Pantry property, so I decided to compile them into a digital set not previously offered as digital.
A lot of great little sentiments and fun to color images.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TEXAS CARD SVG CUT and PNG  (click to go to shop page and see Creative Team creations)
For the Texas lover and maybe even could be suited for little boys sheriff themes as well!
This set includes SVG files to import into your e-cutting software for cutting, OR you can use the PNG images to layer and clip digital patterns to for digital scrapbooking!  So many uses for this set.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GAZANIA COLOR+   (click to go to shop page and see Creative Team creations)
This set was previously offered as outlines only.  The outlines only set will be removed from the shop and only this new combined set (which includes outlines) will be offered from now on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GINKGO LEAVES COLOR+  (click to go to shop page and see Creative Team creations)
This set was previously offered as outlines only.  The outlines only set will be removed from the shop and only this new combined set (which includes outlines) will be offered from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for visiting us today and I hope you enjoy your day.
Be safe, be blessed, be inspired, and get crafty!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Love the coloring of your sets. The Gazania set is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely have to get that one!