Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Send A Smile 4 Kids Sponsorship

Good morning, today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Send A Smile 4 Kids and their theme is anything goes! We've got three great cards for your inspiration and first up is:



and I used the piggy from Farm Critters and Barn

Drop on by Send A Smile 4 Kids and give their challenge a try. If you use a digital image you can enter our challenge AIMPDC#5 as well! Happy crafting and good luck!

1 comment:

Charlene Mitchell said...

I always love seeing the fabulous creativity of the DT! I get so many ideas on ways to use your wonderful images and they always bring a smile to my face. Laurie, the Quirky Lizard is one of my favs and this is adorable. Thanks for my Saturday morning smile