Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Birthday Doggie Card

I finally used my copic papercrafting 72 set A for the first time since I bought them one year ago!
I don't have any special expertise yet, or have had any real training classes for the copics, but I needed to at least start trying.
I've posted about this card below on my personal blog HERE where you can read about it if you want.
Image is Dizzy Dachshund with accents from Birthday Accessories
Details on the card are at the CLEARLY DELIGHTFUL BLOG.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for visiting us today and I hope you enjoy your day.
Be safe, be blessed, be inspired, and get crafty!

3 comments:

Mel C said...

Adorable doggie card, great coloring Laurie! I like the hat & balloon added to him.

Patti J said...

So glad to see you are coloring again, and what a darling card!!!! I need to make one just like it for a friend! Off to do some shopping - hugs!!!

Lola said...

Oh my, this is absolutely adorable. LOVE your coloring, papers, and layout.