Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fab 'n Funky Challenge sponsorship

Good morning! Another great fall day here, maybe I'll even get my back deck painted, lol. Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Fab 'n Funky and their challenge is Things with Wings. Glenda and I both have cards to share with you.
Glenda used Doodle Pantry's new release Caroling Friends 

and I used an older stamp Ant Masquerade
Drop on by Fab 'n Funky and give the challenge a try. If you use a Doodle Pantry image you can enter our challenge too and receive a free image! Have a great day and happy stamping.

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Both cards are fantastic! Great job Glenda and Dawn!