Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketch Sponsorship

Good morning everyone! I hope its bright and sunny where you are because its not here, lol! Rain, for today, yesterday and guess what, yes tomorrow too! But when it rains its a good time to craft so today we're sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Glenda used Doodle Pantry Snowball Ants and so did
Lori, same set two different images. 
And I've used Doodle Pantry's Sunflower for my card. 


 I hope we've inspired you to hop on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and give the challenge a try!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these cards! Red and green is maybe my favorite Christmas color combo, but blue and white is a very close second! These images are just adorable!

I used my new fall stamps to make some cards and posted at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
hugs,
Ellen

Valerie said...

Great cards and examples for inspiration.