Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2 more Blog Badges added!

Good afternoon!
Just a quick note that I've added 2 more blog badges to our FREE BLOG BADGE section at the shop!   The two new ones are made with images that will be in our April Release, so you get a bit of a sneaky-peeky.

There will be 3 or 4 more free FUN badges added by around April 5, so keep checking back!
Thanks for checking them out!   Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Thank you Laurie! I put the "God Bless Our Heroes" badge on my blog today!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the "God Bless Our Heroes" Badge! Perfect timing with the "Hire Our Heroes" movement going on right now! Thank you so much!

Kristine said...

Super cute! I just received the Pretty Birdie one from my awesome sister Kathy *Ü* THANKS Laurie for the great badges!! OH, I've seen the "I spy" badge on your DT's blogs and that turned out SUPER DUPER Cute as well!!