Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Winners for Stock the Pantry #5!

I'd like to say a big thank you to all who played in the 
Stock the Pantry Challenge #5 this month!   Before I announce our winners, I have one other announcement to make.

The Stock the Pantry Challenge is being discontinued.  Thank you to all who have played with us for our past 5 challenges!! 


 Instead, the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge are going to be extended, and there will be two winners!! 
----------
It is now time to announce our winners!

There will be three winners tonight!



DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!

Random.org chose our winners!

2.  Linda
Congratulations, ladies!  I have e-mailed you about your prize.  If you haven't received the e-mail, be sure to check your spam and junk folders!  
**************************
Thank you to everyone who played!   We hope to see you back on September 5th for the 
Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for making me one of the winners. I am ecstatic!

Lorianna said...

Congrats To ALL!!!!!
Hugs
Lorianna