Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Saturday, January 8, 2011

CES Challenge Sponsorship

Hello!  Today we are sponsoring CES Challenge Blog with the theme "All creatures great and small".  Pretty much any kind of animal.
There are several of the Doodle Pantry DT who have participated in this challenge, you can check them out above, click the tab "Design Team".

Below is what I created.  I used the new set Critter Tops COLOR.  I used the ants, turtle and bunny to make my daughters Sunday School valentines.   (The Critter tops are also sold separately for those who just want one character.) 
Just print them, cut them out.  I placed the turtles on oval punchouts and then that on top of candies.  On the scallop heart images, I cut them out and then punched a hole in the center and used glue dots to secure it to the side of the 1-1/2" square fold up box.
Stuff the boxes with candy and I'm all set!


SUPPLIES:  Cardstock, printer, punches, scissors, glue dots (and a little optional patterned paper to line the inside of boxes)

..................................................
Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you were inspired to create and I hope you can play along at CES Challenge this week!
~~Laurie~~

8 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

love the sweetie wrappers so cute, will need to see if I can play in the challenge

Emma said...

All so gorgeous and fabulous Laurie.
Hugs Emma x

Margreet said...

Oh Laurie....this is fabulous....love that sweet critters popping up behind the boxes!
xxx Margreet

Cassie said...

What fantastic Valentine's! So, so cute, Laurie :D

Heide said...

adorable!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so cute Laurie! Perfect for your daughter's class!

Kristine said...

Oh sooo CUTE Laurie!! THose kids will LOVE EM! =)

majo said...

I find them allso cute!!!, specially the turtle's. Greetings Majo