Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Winner and top 3 for DPDC1

Good afternoon! 
I'd like to give a great BIG thank you to everyone who shared your talent to participate in our challenge DPDC1 this past week!    I enjoyed seeing everyone's creations and it was SO HARD to choose just 3 honorable mentions.

I also want to tell you that I have emailed everyone their complimentary Sheep Dreams digital set.  If you have not received yours, please check junk and spam folders first, and then if you still can't find it, please email me laurie@doodlepantry.com from the SAME EMAIL that you used in your linky link, and then I will be sure to get it to you today.

The top 3 honorable mentions are...
ROBBIE STOCKTON  - I liked how she used a portion of the image, and the coloring is fabulous
GLENDA ATKINS - The blue & white is so fresh and the snow theme is adorable
SUZIE MCFLOOZY - Her coloring is lovely and the sparkly fluff to accent the clothes is a darling touch

AND THE ONE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER OF THE $20 DOODLE PANTRY GIFT COUPON IS....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INLINKZ ENTRANT NUMBER 1 !!!

Congratulations Lisa!   I have emailed you using the email you used on your link, but you can also email me direct to redeem your prize.
Thank you again to everyone for helping make this challenge a success!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow!! I'm so excited about winning :) Thanks so much and Congratulations to the Top 3!!! I look forward to playing again.
<3 Lisa

Kristine said...

WOWIE... congrats ladies!! Your cards all ROCKED this week =D Can't wait for the next challenge ;)

Suzie McFloozy said...

*Big Grin*
Thanks so much for choosing me as one of your top 3 especially in your very 1st challenge - I will wear my blog badge with pride x
Congrats to my fellow top picks and also to Lisa for winning - I loved their cards x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

majo said...

Concrats to all the winners. Have a nice Day Greetings Majo