Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Sunday, November 7, 2010

WHOOPS! DPDC1 prize mention!

WHOOPS!! In my haste during my vacation, it appears I had forgotten to mention what the big prize is for ONE randomly selected winner on DPDC1 (Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #1).

I have correct the original CHALLENGE POST HERE, and have also copied it below.

PRIZE for DPDC1:
ONE RANDOMLY SELECTED ENTRANT WILL WIN A $20 DOODLE PANTRY GIFT CERTIFICATE!

I am back home now and will be catching up on orders who have reached their $12 rewards and also to answer customer inquires, over the next 2 days.
Happy creating!!
Laurie Wison

No comments: