Here is a coloring tutorial for the Shaggy Cat image. I had to make my neighbors a thank you card today. They cat sat for 9 days while we were out of town, and they must have taken really good care of her because she wasn't even mad at us when we got back, LOL. I colored the cat to match my kitty, a gray stripe tabby.
- Paper towel for wiping waterbrush tip
- Tombow markers 133, 126, N65, N75, 990, 526, 491, 312, and S'U! early espresso marker
Finished card close-up detail:
I added the white gel pen highlights to the chair stand and the sparkle fibers after the card was completely put together. I first put some of the Flower Soft glue onto my fingertip and then quickly rubbed a thin layer of it over one half of the chair. Quickly (because it dries fast) sprinkled a tiny bit of the sparkle fibers over it and then used a clean finger to push it in. Tapped off excess and did the other side the same way. It adds just enough sparkle and fluff but not too much, and I can still see the color underneath since the Flower Soft glue dries clear.
- Digital Image: Shaggy Cat by Doodle Pantry
- CS/paper: 90 lb. Canson waterclor paper, SU not quite navy, SU retired Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey Marjolaine DP
- Ink: Laser printer, Tombow markers 133, 126, N65, N75, 990, 526, 491, 312, and S'U! early espresso marker, white gel pen (on chair base stand)
- Accents/Tools: waterbrush, circle punch, inverted scallop circle die, corner rounder punch, flower soft glue and sparkle fibers lime, patina stickles (on collar jewel), sewing machine, Offray walmart ribbon "lemongrass" color, retired Su button, linen thread, pearls, foam pop dots
Thanks for visiting today and hope you enjoyed a little coloring tutorial!