Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Winner of Blog Candy

Thank you kindly for all your comments and sympathies, I do appreciate your thoughts and encouragements! 

Below is our WINNER of the Blog Candy post.

Random selected comment number 25!  Who is  PAPERPAPIER!
Please send a reply to the email I sent you, by January 2, so that I can get your win mailed out.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for visiting us today and I hope you enjoy your day.
Be safe, be blessed, be inspired, and get crafty!

3 comments:

paperpapier said...

Thank you so much Laurie. So happy to win some gorgeous stamps! I have already replied your email.

Unknown said...

Congratulations paperpapier on your win! You are going to love your prizes!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner!