Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Winner for DPDC15

Good afternoon!   We have a winner randomly drawn from all the participants of the Doodle pantry Digital Challenge 15.
Thank you for sharing your creativity with us and entering the challenge, I enjoyed seeing your art!   I hope everyone received the complimentary School Sheep and School Time Papers that I emailed out.  Just send me a note (laurie at doodlepantry dot com) from the email you used in your linky entry, if you did not receive it in your inbox.

OUR WINNER OF THE $15 SHOP COUPON is
linky entrant number 10!


And that is.......

 
Congratulations Allison!!     I have emailed you your prize information.
We hope to see you on the next challenge!   We have increased your prize chances on the Stock the Pantry challenge (on the 20th) as well as how many times you can enter!
See you then!

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Allison.

AllisonG said...

Woohoo! Thanks, Laurie...I can't wait to go shopping. Won't be difficult at all to spend $15 at Doodle Pantry!!