How is everyone today? Hope you had a great weekend! We had such nice weather where we are, a bit hot, but I got to spend some uninterrupted time with hubby and kids, so that was a nice change.
Today we are sponsoring the Digital Tuesday challenge, and the theme is GINGHAM. Ooooh, I LOOOOVE gingham, it just makes any image cuter!
I made a little sumpt'n with the Plush Panda pre-colored image and digi papers.
The black splotch pattern paper is a bit of a tight repetitive pattern, so to make it look less that way, here is what I did.
- In Photoshop, set your initial canvas size to a little bigger than the size of paper you want cut for your project.
- Add the PNG digi paper of choice on a new layer.
- Rotate the placed digi paper. I rotated the digi paper at about 20-25 degrees within my Photoshop canvas area.
- Save the canvas area (your full document) as a PNG (or JPG). My canvas size was 4.5 x 2.5 since I wanted a 2x4 piece.
- Place your new saved PNG (or JPG) into whatever document you use for printing color images or papers. I use Word.
- Now you have a custom size digi paper that is printed at an angle. This way you don't have to waste any digi paper by cutting a piece at an angle.
MATERIALS I USED:
- IMAGE: Plush Panda
- CS/PAPER: white, digi paper from image set, black, green
- INK: printer
- ACCENTS/TOOLS: spellbinders eyelet squares, black gingham ribbon,Twinery twine, basic grey button, CTMH bitty brads, sewing machine, foam dimensionals
Thanks for visiting us today! I hope you get a change to join the Digital Tuesday challenge this week!