Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Friday, June 3, 2011

It's a Blog PARADE!

Hello!    Today we are having a very first Blog Parade!  (More commonly known as a Blog Hop *wink*)
THIS POST IS THE START OF THE BLOG HOP
AND THE LAST STOP
Please read ALL the details before hopping along to the next blog (blog roll at bottom of this post, above the photos).

Since we have a big Creative Team of 19, we are making the posts short and sweet and filled with inspiration using the images that will be released in just 2 days!!  We have so many new releases that I think you will love. 
  • TIME FRAME:  June 3 (6 am eastern) through June 5 (6 pm eastern)
  • PRIZES:  5 winners each getting a $15 store coupon
  • WHAT TO DO TO ENTER, just 3 things:
  1. Visit and make a comment on each blog in the BLOG ROLL list below
  2. Return to this post and add your name, and (if you have one) url blog link in the blue frog linky (or you can use a url of your online public gallery as long as it does NOT require an account for someone to be logged in to see it)
  3. Leave a comment on THIS POST last telling me what image you liked the most from all the Creative Teams blog parade posts.
  • Winners will be drawn at random from the LINKY, but will not be notified until it is verified that each have commented on every blog. A new winner is drawn if one of the first did not comment on every blog.
  • Winners are announced on June 6 at 6 am eastern, here at this blog.




BLOG ROLL ORDER (IF THERE ARE ANY BLOGS WITHOUT THE BLOG HOP POST, GO AHEAD AND ADD YOUR LINK AND COMMENT WITH YOUR FAVORITE AND we ask that you check back and comment on remaining blogs later today):
Below is what I made using one of the new "Freebie WITH PURCHASE" products.  It is called Little Lighthouse and it comes with outlines, color, and 2 digital papers.

Below I colored the outline image and used some digital paper from the Bold Summer Paper Pack.
 Below using the pre-color digital image and one of the matching digital paper.

    Thanks for visiting and happy parade hopping!!!




    30 comments:

    Kristine said...

    Super CUTE lighthouse cards Laurie!! *Ü* Fabulous blog parade too--just got done marching.

    Pat (mspfd) said...

    Gorgeous! Your little lighthouse cards are perfection! Awesome Parade, Laurie! You should be very proud of your new sets.

    K. Joy said...

    What a fun Parade! :) The cards were all fabulous!! Love your lighthouse cards, too! Each of the separate color combos, and I like the little eyelets!! :)

    Anna R said...

    Love the cute lighthouse.

    The parade was so fun! (especially after I figured out my problems with google/IE)

    Just waiting to hop back to Maranda's blog when it's posted. : )

    Lorie said...

    Wow! Your cards are stunning Laurie! :)

    Anna R said...

    Ooops! Almost forgot to comment about my favorite image. Too hard to choose!
    While I like all the parade elements and the lighthouse...I have to agree that the PANDA is ADORABLE...and just might be my fav.
    2nd runner up are those star svg's (I just wasn't sure if they counted as an "image")

    Sandy said...

    Very fun parade! I couldn't find one ladies post but hit all the rest. I LOVE the Panda...definitely my favorite! All the others are super too,

    Cindi said...

    This lighthouse is very cute. I loved all the patriotic cards and can't wait for the new images. I'd have to say that the plush panda is my favorite. He is so cute! Thanks for the hop.

    Patti P. said...

    As always I love your images but I too would choose the cute panda as my favorite unless I can choose the lighthouse...just beautiful! Thanks so much for the hop, so much fun.

    steph said...

    The hop was awesome. Can't wait until Sunday now. I know the gazebo is an older one but I still like it. My favorite is the Beary Cute with Plush Panda running a very close second. They did a really great job of previewing the upcoming images. Thanks for the hop.

    Karen Howard said...

    Laurie, I love both your lighthouse cards, the colors are really striking! Thank you so much for coordinating the blog parade and sharing your amazing talent with all of us! Hugs, Karen

    Rhonda Miller said...

    Oh my goodness, this is the cutest release. I would have to say my faves are the little lighthouse and the panda image. TFS.

    Georgia Ehrmann said...

    Laurie,
    I also love you lighthouse images! If I had to choose 1 fav new image it would be hard...I love the ants, and the Panda and all of the new images! What wonderful new images! You have "rocked" it one again!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    PS The blog hop was wonderful! You have a wonderfully talented DT! You must be proud of them!

    Sharon said...

    What a great blog hop, I loved all the red, white, and blue. The Panda was my favorite, he will be on my list to get.

    kathy s said...

    What a great parade with such a fantastic line up of very talented DT members loved all the images but think I'll have to pick the Castle image as a fave- could see myself using that so often. Like some of the others I have tried to comment on all the blogs but a couple I am not sure about - Karens and a couple of the others.

    Christa said...

    oww those lighthouses are great!! love your cards laurie!!

    it was a big bloghop , but ilove all the dt members cards/creations,, ilove the starstemplate ,you can put candy or little baby socks in it, its hard to say but i love them all ;))
    It was a awesome Bloghop :)
    Hugs Christa

    Auntie Em said...

    What a great blog hop! So much to see and such great inspiration.
    I enjoyed seeing ALL of the cards but Patti J's project, with the pop-up castle, is my favourite.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Amy Johnson said...

    Fabulous Blog Hop! Love all the new releases, but my favorite is the Panda Bear!

    Great cards Laurie!

    NanaConnie said...

    Incredible Parade hop! I love all the new images but have to admit an overwhelming fondness for Beary Cute. He will definitely get added to my growing collection of Doodle Pantry images. Coming in a very close second are the parading ants! How cute are they? :-)

    Always with a Sentiment said...

    Hello Laurie. Your cards are absolutely beautiful, so bright and colourful, with very striking papers, and that shows off the images perfectly. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    Embley Veronica said...

    Enjoyed the hop! I commented on each one, but my favorite stamp would be the critter parade because I'm a big fan of the ants! So adorable!

    Unknown said...

    Your lighthouse cards are beautiful! I think my favorite image is the panda image. Great work from the DT!
    ~kurlygirl
    Kurly-Q

    Carol Hirsch said...

    Incredible blog hop.....awesome images. I think my favorite(s) is the patriotic Turtle and the little panda bear.

    ike said...

    Excellent lighthouse cards and what a FANTASTIC Parade. Loved all the DT cards - they are a super talented bunch. My favourite image is PLUSH PANDA - he's soooo adorable. :-D
    Ike xx

    Linda Anderson said...

    Laurie, what a great parade!! Such wonderful creations from the DT. Love your two lighthouse cards too. Are you serious, you want me to pick a favorite???!!!!!! It's a tough decision but I think I'll have to say the Panda. Love the bamboo paper too.

    Linda

    Gale said...

    Great blog hop. Love the new images. While I really like the patriotic theme (especially the patriotic sheep) my favorite set is the panda. He is just adorable!
    Can see so many things I could do with him!

    Thanks for setting up a great hop!
    Gale

    Barbara said...

    Love your new creations. I have visited all the blogs but was not able to leave a comment on the last blog: Glenda's blog. She has a darling card with the cute panda image and precious flowers. All of the stamps are so adorable. If I had to choose, I probably will choose the panda image first. thanks for sharing all this talent with us. Hugs XX

    Barbara said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Tink said...

    Great Blog parade!

    Helen said...

    Thanks for the journey! loved the inspiration, I agree that the panda is the best!! hh