THEME: Use a Doodle Pantry imageJust for playing along and submitting an entry using Doodle Pantry images, you will get THIS one below as our compliments, FREE! You must follow the guidelines for the challenge HERE and I will automatically email you this image set!
~~~Scroll down for inspiration with more FEBRUARY 5 releases.~~~
We hope you can play along with us!
~~~This challenge theme for DPDC7 is to USE A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE. That is ALL! You may combine with any other challenges out there, just as long as you use a Doodle Pantry image that is clearly visible on your project.~~~
ONE RANDOMLY SELECTED ENTRANT WILL WIN A $20 DOODLE PANTRY GIFT CERTIFICATE for ONE winner!
Other challenge guidelines below:
- Doodle Pantry offers a lot of freebies HERE. Just click on the product you want, scroll down to view the product description, and then right click the file name to save to your computer, which is located near the "Add to cart" button.
- Post your creation on your blog or online public gallery in which a comment can be left. Post MUST be dated within the time frame of the challenge. Please, no past creations, create something new!
- Add your post url to the LINKY WIDGET ABOVE with your email and name. The linky widget may state that a URL is not required, but IT IS REQUIRED. You MUST LINK YOUR POST of your project/card
- Challenges are open for 2 weeks and winners posted the day prior to the next challenge (on the 19th)
- Only enter once per each challenge
- Keywords or tags for the challenge are DPDC and the number of the challenge, no spaces
Here are some other inspiration for you by the Design Team, using some of the other new releases!
You can click to each of the DT blogs below to see the details on their projects!
February Guest Designers:
Linda Borneman Sarah Taylor Maria Matter Anita Hovey
Jerusha Borden Claudine Poch Dawn Frost
Alica Ziakova Shannon Neparko Christa Mulder
We hope you have been inspired today, and we hope you can join us. Thanks so much for stopping by and we wish you a wonderful week!