Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge 21


 ANTS IN MY PANTRY DIGITAL CHALLENGE 21
AIMPDC21
We are a digital image challenge, entries are to use digital images.

THEME:
ANYTHING DIGITAL GOES
(European Union countries residents, I hope you will participate, because you CAN WIN!)
 
The linky is at the bottom of the post.
 
GENERAL PARTICIPANT GUIDELINES and CHALLENGE RULES:
  1. ANY company DIGITAL image allowed.
  2. Create something NEW, no back links, and direct post link please, not blog home page 
  3. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.  Additional entries by same person are removed.
  4. Have fun!
  5. 1 random winner selected and announced on the 26th.
  6. 1 entry using a Doodle Pantry illustration is selected as the Pantry Pick winner.
Here are some DT photos to help get your mojo going.
by Debbie using Forget me nots COLOR plus
by Linda using Mini Bethlehem
  by Dawn using Wrapping it up
 
by Joanna using Strawberry Ants

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for visiting us today and I hope you enjoy your day.
Be safe, be blessed, be inspired, and get crafty!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love what all the DT members did ...inspired me and here I am...been way tooooo long!

Denise Goeldner said...

Nearly forgot to add my creation xx Wonderful creations by all the team xx