DAY 3 - 10 DAYS OF INSPIRATION & PRIZESIf you missed the post on March 31, read it HERE which will explain what today's post is about.
COMMENT ON THIS POST FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $5.00 DOODLE PANTRY STORE COUPON.
All my cards for the 10 days use the same similar card layout, but with slight changes here and there.
Today I have used SO SWEET MICE to make this card and matching magnet.
The sentiment is from the So Thankful Sentiments set.
For the magnet, I used photoshop to insert background papers on the behind layers. And then inserted the images above. I followed instructions at Sun & Moon Craft Kits to make the magnet.
On the card, I inserted the image in a 300 dpi Photoshop document first and used the color replacement tool to change the color of the ice cream to blue. I also did the same for the digi paper so that I would have matching blue ice cream and paper. I saved the modified Photoshop as a high resolution PNG for printing.
- There will be a total of 10 posts from April 2 thru April 11 showcasing a matching card and glass magnet that I have made
- Each inspiration post (total of 10) will bring you the opportunity to comment for a chance to win a $5.00 coupon to spend at doodlepantry.com
- You may comment ONCE on each days inspiration post
- There will be ONE WINNER selected from each days inspiration post
- You will have until April 14 to comment on EACH day inspiration post
- There will be a LINKY on the LAST POST where you can add your name/email to be entered to win a GRAND PRIZE of clear polymer stamps (picture of stamps in the prize will be posted on April 11)
- All the posts $5.00 coupon winners and the Grand Prize winner are selected by random and announced on April 15
- YOU MUST CHECK BACK to see if you are a winner
- If there are unclaimed prizes on April 19, they will be redrawn and reposted
- Unclaimed prizes after April 25 are forfeited