Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Colorful Morning Glorys, Green and Yellow Digi Paper, NEW free with purchase!

I've been working on giving these Morning Glorys some COLOR!  Four color options, and of course, digi paper to match!
These 3 products I mention today are marked down 25% off through Feb 26 around noon central time.
MORNING GLORY COLOR+
Connie made this gorgeous card using the blue star morning glory. The tilted frame, vintage flowers and lace really give this card a classic shabby style!

Look at this beauty by Carolyn!  I love how she intertwined all the various colors together.
Debbie used the Heavenly Blue color all by itself and made this charming sweet card.

I made a glass magnet set combining with the verses from Renewed Faith. So sorry my photo got blurry!  I used Photoshop CS5 to layer all the elements together and BG paper, and then "saved as" new JPG to print out in teh size of my glass pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a new FREE with purchase - TEENY BUTTERFLY - just add it to your cart of other purchases, pay for those and this one is free!
Ann used the green winged butterfly with the new Green & Yellow Digi Paper
Cely made the cutest card using several of the color butterflies, they look like they are fluttering around!
Sarah colored one of them to match her own patterned paper. I like how she stitched the dotted trail.

And finally I needed some Green & Yellow patterned papers for a Baby Banner I needed to make in John Deer fashion, so I made a whole set!
GREEN & YELLOW DIGI PAPER - great for spring uses, St. Patrick's, cute little ducks or turtles, and of course anything John Deere, if you're in to that.

Linda used the paper with the Tree Glee.
Ellen used a combination of the papers to make a neat collage for her sentiment.
Here's the baby banner I made with the papers. I also used the Classy Monogram Alpha in my Zing electronic cutter and then the Got Tractor image for the ends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for visiting us today and I hope you enjoy your day.
Be safe, be blessed, be inspired, and get crafty!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wow! Great new release. The Morning Glories are very inspiring.
:-)