Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Friday, July 25, 2014

Winners of the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #48

A BIG thank you to all our challenge participants for the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #48 (DPDC#48)! Three winners have been chosen from challenge entries. What wonderful projects you have made and linked up, it was a delight to see them all!
Reminder note: Doodle Pantry is not having a featured project for the month of July 2014. Three winners are being drawn instead. The featured stamp set will return for the August 2014 challenge.

The three winners and recipients of a $10.00 gift coupon to spend at DoodlePantry.com as chosen by Random.Org are:
Winners are #10 Alicia B    #38 Julie O   #18 Kathy D

Congratulations ladies!! You have been emailed about your prize.  If you have not received the e-mail please check your spam and junk folders. Coupons must be used by August 5th, 2014. Thanks for all who play and we hope to see you back August 1st (12 noon eastern) for the start of the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #49!

6 comments:

Kathy D. said...

Whoot!! Whoot!! How exciting!! I so needed this as I have not been able to craft or relax as I have been studying for an exam at work. So I can't wait to pick out some goodies and create after my test on Thursday!! Thank you!!!

Suze said...

Congrats to the winners - and good luck for your exam Kathy.

MaxiBelle Studio said...

Wow, thanks very much for!

Gail said...

congrats to all winners! Way to go!

Debi said...

Congrats to the winners!
Great challenge but I missed my chance to Splash! Here's a card I made, just a bit too late.
http://thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com/2014/07/cascade-card.html
I won't be making that mistake next month!
Debi

Julie Odil said...

Thanks so much for choosing me, and congrats to the other winners!