Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winners of the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #19

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the January challenge  (DPDC#19),  we had some really awesome entries, you are a  most talented bunch  and we hope to see more of your fabulous work in the future!   Two winners have been chosen and everyone should have received their  complementary 'Workout Birdie" free stamp set .



The two winners and recipients of the $15.00  gift coupon to spend at Doodle Pantry .com   as chosen by Random.Org are:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
11
21
Timestamp: 2012-01-25 06:09:41 UTC

Congratulations to #11 Janny and #21 Meg


Congratulations ladies!!  I have e-mailed you about your prize. If you have not received the e-mail please check your spam and junk folders.
Thanks again to all who played and we hope to see you back on Feb. 1st (12 noon eastern) for the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #20



3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHAHA....happy for them and a big congrats...too bad for me but still a winner since I got the adorable free set just for participating in the fun challenge. I await the next challenge.

Susan said...

Where is the challenge starting Jan. 20th (stock the whatever challenge)??
I made a card using one of your images. My first time entering your challenge.
I won't link until I find out.
Thanks, Susan
http://piecesoffatesusan.blogspot.com/

Stampin' Meg said...

Thanks so much!