Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Winner for DPDC11

Hello!  Thanks  to everyone who played and linked to the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 11 these past 2 weeks!!    I loved seeing each handcrafted creation!
I have emailed everyone their complimentary Digi paper pack Spring Day, so if you didn't see it pop up in your email, please email me from the same email you used in your linky submmission.  laurie at doodlepantry dot com

Don't forget tomorrow is a Doodle Pantry new product release AND a new challenge!!  We hope you'll check back again tomorrow to see the latest special.

The challenge winner was chosen by random.org and is...... number 16 inlinkz entrant....
Congratulations to.....


I have emailed Melissa, but feel free to email me from the same email you used in your linky submission if you don't see my message in your inbox.

No comments: